Aura Healing Arts (912) 658-7788
Lisa C. Sellars - Massage Therapist, Energy Practitioner, Intuitive Coach
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Massage is an effective way to manage stress, pain and fatigue.
Isn't it time to schedule your appointment?
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage addresses a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
© Copyright 2018 Aura Healing Arts (912) 658-7788. All rights reserved.