Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Massage is an effective way to manage stress, pain and fatigue.
Isn't it time to schedule your appointment?
Elite Massage: 90 minute session $125.00 Full body massage combined with Reiki inspired energy to relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit.
Therapeutic Massage: 60 minute session $85.00 A variety of deep tissue, myofascial and therapeutic massage techniques are used to personalize your session to your body's needs. Soothe and relax muscle tissues and encourages lymphatic and blood flow.
Spotlight Express Massage: 30 minute session $55.00 Massage on the core back and shoulder muscles to unwind and release muscular tension.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage addresses a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.